||Since it was introduced in the 50’s,
Chalfant’s Series 6 Cable Tray has
become the preferred choice for
many hospitals, schools, universities,
laboratories, airports, retail
stores and offices as well as industrial
and plant applications. Series
6 Cable Tray is extremely versatile
and adaptable to your special
needs and is very easy to specify
and install. Popular models are
available from stock in Cleveland
and several other locations throughout
Other custom modifications available:
- Takes up to 25 percent less space than ladder or corrugated bottom designs.
- Has an installed cost of 40 to 60 percent less than conduit.
- One-piece design provides rigidity.
- Easy to design, modify or extend.
- Available in galvanized or plain steel, aluminum or stainless steel.
- Can be painted or coated with fusion bonded epoxy.
- Can be custom cut to length.
- Barriers can be installed to reduce field labor costs.
- Special widths.
- Special load depths from 2" to 8".
- Manufactured with 90° flanges inboard or outboard.
- Can be punched with special holes and knock-outs.